Studio One is destined to be a stellar addition to the Dubai Marina skyline. Spread over 31 floors, Studio One has been designed for the millennials, the busy young professionals, the first time home owners and savvy investors looking for attractive returns.
This modern development offers homes featuring studios, one bedroom apartments and a select number of two bedroom residences.
The carefully planned homes feature full length windows and highly efficient layouts. Two levels of dedicated underground parking, a breathtaking swimming pool and conveniently located ground level retail are some of the amenities that the residents will enjoy.
Studio One by Select Group Dubai Marina Studios from AED 574,000 Only.
Studio One is serviced by best-in-class amenities.
At the pool deck, residents can unwind with stunning views of the Marina.
The state-of-the-art fitness center offers cardio and weight equipment along with his & her steam and sauna.
Dedicated, around the clock security, conveniently located retail outlets on the ground floor and secure underground parking, are among the other amenities on site.
- STUDIOS 360 SQ.FT. – 502 SQ.FT.
- 1 BR 591 SQ. FT. – 785 SQ. FT.
- 2 BR 996 SQ.FT. – 1109 SQ.FT.
- 10% on reservation*
- 10% after 12 months
- 10% after 6 months
- 70% on handover
- Studio from AED 574,000
- One bedroom from AED 899,000
- Two bedrooms from AED 1,349,000
Invest in your FUTURE
- Dubai Marina has a 95% occupancy rate and caters to a dynamic population in a district that is unrivalled by any other area in Dubai
- Gross rental yields in Dubai Marina for both studio and one beds average 8% per year
- Ease of Doing Business Index ranked Dubai the 22nd globally in 2015
- With a network to more than 240 destinations, Dubai is the world’s number one hub for international passengers welcoming over 78 million registered travelers in 2015 alon
- Between 2010 and 2015 Dubai has recorded a 50% Capital Appreciation
- Dubai has the world’s highest visitor per resident ratio of 5.7 and an estimated 14.3 million tourists travelling to Dubai in 2015 making it the fourth most visited city in the world
- 40% of Dubai’s 2.5 million population is between 20-35 years and in need of contemporary accommodation. The city’s population is expected to grow at 7% annually and reach 5 million by 2030
- 250,000 plus jobs are forecasted to be generated in Dubai as a result of Expo2020. 25 million tourists are expected to visit the thriving emirate